I am sorry but my fingers typed on autopilot.  There are many forums and places
that use much harsher words to describe those amazingly liberating and generous
people at Redmond.  It is unkind to speak so badly of them when they treat
people so wonderfully and produce such excellent products that co-operate with
others so well.  I am sure that they talk about LibreOffice with high regard and
we should be just as respectful to them.  Perhaps we should be promoting them
since they are so wonderful. The name i used is child-like rather than really
insulting or derogatory.  Clearly you seem to think that "squish" means
something it doesn't.  Perhaps you are thinking of "squash"?  If those wonderful
people at Redmond had lost court cases such as the EU one about offering a
choice of web-browsers then such terms might be considered apt.  Oh wait, they
did.