Hi Marc,

On Thu Dec 09 2010 08:03:14 GMT-0800 (PST)  Marc Paré wrote:

I will offer to keep track of these unless anyone else has any objections to it.

No objection from me and thanks for offering.

I have also added a short disclaimer on the page:

"(NOTE: at this point there has been no decision from the Document Foundation Steering Committee as to whether to endorse some of these contacts officially. THEREFORE PLEASE NOTE that the Document Foundation will NOT be held responsible for any problems resulting with the quality or delivery of these materials. These remain the responsibility of the purchaser and the provider. -- Marc Paré, Marketing Team Member)"

You can find the page here: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Ideas/Distribution

I also agree with Ben that you should have either an email or website available for interested users.

Marc

I would suggest that something close to the OOo Distribution Project web site be used for the 'Official' distribution of LibO as well. It would be nice to have a mailing list dedicated as well to reduce the chance of a missing request in the regular Marketing list.

It would also be very helpful to have 'Official' logos and disk labels that can be used on web pages and printed for the disk.

My OOo page is a www.the-martin-byrd.net/openoffice.org.html . Graphics like the ones that OOo have for use on web pages would also be great. I will setup and publish a like page for LibO when we get a stable release.

Andy