An update on the work done for interviewing developers,
It was suggested that I should interview developers from India. Unfortunately, I have not found any
In addition, it was discussed that the interview should have a pre-defined set of questions.
So, I found the following from the TDF blog:
1) Programming is about people: so please ! tell us a bit about yourself:
2) What was your very first program ?
3) What do you do when you’re not hacking on LibreOffice ?
4) When do you usually spend time on the project ?
5) Which is your preferred text editor? And why?
6) How did you hear about LibreOffice ?
7) Why did you get involved ?
8) What was your first contribution to LibreOffice ?
9) What do you think was your most important contribution to LibreOffice so far ?
10) What is your vision for the future and/or what would you most like to see improved ?
These questions provide a very good introduction to the developers behind libreoffice.
In case, you would like to see other questions being asked in the interview, the please reply here.
To get an interview completed this week or next, I intend to ping more people on the LO dev list.
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy