Hello Marc and all,

I put on my record another version of the logo Libo. This time I made the plane
with scribbles to convey a larger idea of liberty and deviate slightly from the
images of other logos that have paper airplane.

Libo was added words and TDF on the plane as shown in the magnified image.

Link:
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/rht5jt8ISZiVAHIbyJ_Qbg?feat=directlink

Até mais,
Lucas Filho