Le 2010-11-08 18:15, drew a écrit :
On Mon, 2010-11-08 at 18:01 -0500, Marc Paré wrote:
Monfort was volunteering for the French Twitter account,
maybe he could to both? It would be a busy job for sure.

hmm - why do you think that?

There is a docufoundation account, that would be Florian.
Over 1,100 followers I believe.

No official LibreOffice account that I know of.

You can take your pick from the unofficial ones, but most are pretty
quiet to date.

There is also 2 identi.ca groups setup, docufoundation and libreoffice
(80 and 50 members IIRC) and I suppose those are considered official -
again Florian I believe.

There is the completely unofficial libreofficevols.status.net
micro-blog, where the two identi.ca grops accounts are also cross
connected. (meaning a person can join either of those from the
micro-blog now, and any posts from the blog will be picked up by the
groups if you use the proper tags)
Anyone that connects to the mico-blog is automatically connected to the
account libreofficeUserVol, so far only a couple of people.

You can find all the accounts listed at:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Web_Sites_services#Social_Media

HTH

Drew

Thanks Drew

Sounds like Florian's docufoundation account would be the one, if we could, put up on the blog? Maybe stats or something else. Could maybe get more buzz going for the TDF/LibO.