Le 2010-11-08 16:47, Benjamin Horst a écrit :

On Nov 8, 2010, at 3:57 PM, Marc Paré wrote:
Le 2010-11-08 15:45, Benjamin Horst a écrit :
On Nov 8, 2010, at 3:37 PM, Marc Paré wrote:

Hi Sophie, would this be something that you would post on our blog? Could be just a small block
item in the left or right hand column. Then, people who drop by to read the blogs could also end up
on our Facebook?

Would this make sense?

It makes great sense--but we can make it automatic! Facebook offers widgets that you embed, and
which will integrate a fan page and site very easily. Ultimately, we should integrate it on our
homepage, I think.

This one needs to appear on the page to which it refers:
http://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/plugins/like-box

This one can appear on any page:
http://www.facebook.com/badges/page.php

Makes even more sense if we did it that way. Is there the same for Twitter? I thought we had a
Twitter account too. Or did I miss something? A Twitter would mean more work.

Twitter's closest equivalent is the tweet button: http://twitter.com/about/resources/tweetbutton

Using it, we can also recommend users follow our official twitter account after they click the
tweet button on the page.

Other potential buttons for the homepage could include a Google Buzz button and a
signup-for-our-mailing-list button. (That last one would be a custom implementation. :)

-Ben

Sounds good, but, do we really have a LibreOffice Twitter account? I think that Monfort was volunteering for the French Twitter account, maybe he could to both? It would be a busy job for sure.