Hi Drew!

Am Freitag, den 05.11.2010, 21:38 -0400 schrieb drew:
On Sat, 2010-11-06 at 02:00 +0100, Christoph Noack wrote:
So let's pick your proposal and extend it a
bit ... okay? By the way, what is Joyce (you mentioned it on the wiki
page)?

Joyce is a human being, that is her first name. I asked for her opinion
- so we sat down and started playing with the different color pallets,
changing the design at the libreofficevols blog with different
combinations..she is actually the one that blended the two pallet sets.

Oh, I'm so sorry! Seems that I was hit by some cultural issue ... it
seems that I should (among technical terms) learn some more
forenames :-) Please send kind regards to her ... I really appreciate
your help.

By the way, I always ask my girlfriend for some thoughts. Since we
are/think very different, it is always interesting for me to get her
opinion :-)

The latest choices with Primary, secondary and tertiary seem quite good,
and given a release in 3-7 weeks I'd say it's most important to pick,
one of, the color sets now so folks can start putting things together.

So yeah looks good and I'd say use it.

Thanks! I'd like to wait another day and think about / look at it, but I
really hope that this will fit for the first months. The rest is up to
the designers ... I'm really looking forward to see the ideas for the
community branding (even if it will take some time).

Cheers,
Christoph