[libreoffice-l10n] KeyID change across branches for the same string

Hi all (but most likely Christian),

While doing translation for "UI - master" on Weblate today I came across the following string, at the time untranslated, with KeyID BUn8M:
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/translate/libo_ui-master/sfx2messages/zh_Hans/?checksum=414ab42ae064f7da
I was surprised that this was never translated for Chinese, so I went back to "UI - 6.4" and found this, with KeyID dPabj:
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/translate/libo_ui-6-4/sfx2messages/zh_Hans/?checksum=414ab42ae064f7da

In my naked eye, they look the same. They are also both from the same file (sfx2/uiconfig/ui/licensedialog.ui), and have the same context (licensedialog|label). So how did they end up with different KeyIDs?

They don't show up in the other's "similar strings" section either, though that's probably expected as that feature may only match strings in the same Weblate project.

It would be nice if such problem can be avoided. I only noticed this because this is an extremely long string. There are probably many other short ones that fell through the crack and increased work for many translation teams.

Regards,
Ming