[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle is constantly refreshing
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle is constantly refreshing
- From: "Michael (C0bb3r)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 16:50:08 +1100
- To: Osoitz E <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
It has been doing that for months that I know of (since before Christmas so more than 3 months).
On 21/03/16 03:10, Osoitz E wrote:
During several days Pootle has been constantly refreshing, with this
message on top:
"Some data on this page is currently being calculated, and the page will
be refreshed automatically in $ second. Refresh now"
The source of the problem seems to be in the translation I maintain:
I don't know if I can do something to fix this as a translator, otherwise
can someone have a look at it please?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle is constantly refreshing||Osoitz E <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle is constantly refreshing
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle is constantly refreshing
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle is constantly refreshing
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle is constantly refreshing