У сре, 06. 10 2010. у 03:39 -0700, Jamil Ahmed пише:

Btw, I did not get any "bn.po" file in the repository. Any pointer please?

Hi Jamil,

You can use any other, for example sr.po, edit the header and
remove/overwrite all translations. At the moment there is no POT file
extracted for these .desktop files. Note also the comment posted at the
wiki:

http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/LibreOffice/i18n/translating_3.3

Translators could ignore build/po/<lang>.po files. They are still used
by some Linux distributions. They are not used for the official
LibreOffice build. They are getting obsolete by the desktop
integration from the LO sources.

On the other hand, you do want to work on the lo-build-bn.po file. Just
1% of the file is translated in this moment.

If upstream OpenOffice.org translation is not at 100%, there are more
strings, but at the moment I do not think we have a process defined how
to handle those.

Kind regards,
Goran Rakic