[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Swedish contribution
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Swedish contribution
- From: Petr Mladek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 14:20:35 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Per Eriksson píše v Čt 07. 10. 2010 v 23:34 +0200:
> Hi Goran,
> Thank you for your help.
> Please find the updated po below.
Hmm, I do not know how to merge these translations into the existing
lo-build-sv.po. You might find it at
Note that it is very important to keep the comments above the translated
string. e.g. the
--- cut ---
msgid "Align left"
--- cut ---
The OOo build process uses the .sdf format internally. The comments are
important to convert .po into .sdf.
Does anyone know how to add translations without loosing the comments?
Alternatively, is it possible to send .po with the comments instead
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|[libreoffice-l10n] Swedish contribution||Per Eriksson <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Swedish contribution||Goran Rakic <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Swedish contribution||Per Eriksson <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Platform for l10n
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Push this file for Norwegian Bokmål.
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Swedish contribution
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Push this file for Norwegian Bokmål.