Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Platform for l10n

Well, it doesn't really matter what the platform will be used as long as it
can help translators to finish their work. Pootle is OK for me.

The feature I admire most with Transifex is that translators can "watch" a
project or a translation resource (po or ts file) to be informed by mail
that the project or the resource is updated. I don't have to check the
project or po file myself, the Transifex will do it for me. It makes
translators be more focus on work.

The minor one is that if you are doing the translation work, you can lock
the po file to inform others that you are working on it to prevent double
work. (I don't know if Pootle does this or not)

That's why I suggest Transifex.

--
Sincerely,
by Cheng-Chia Tseng