Hi Michael, all
Le 06/09/2023 à 17:43, Michael Wolf a écrit :
Still a question: Is any time limit defined for translation of a string? You surely know, sometimes a coffee is more important than a translation string. :-)

I come back to this thread because I think you are right.
I was working on Weblate this week-end with people around so I get frequently disturbed and I experienced this annoying issue more than once. I'll try to see if I can replicate it again, but it might be a timeout setting somewhere. Christian is currently on vacation, so I'll also discuss this with him when he is back.
And yes, sometimes a coffee is needed to go on translating ;-)
Cheers
Sophie