On 06.02.2023 14:05, sophi wrote:
That does work. Wouldn't have expected it to since I had to request
permission to change anything in the language I have.
Le 06/02/2023 à 15:34, Allan Nordhøy a écrit :
On 06.02.2023 12:44, Mihail Balabanov wrote:
Thanks for the clarifications; I'm aware of the three-tier TM but I
No similarity column for me at all. Not even in the language I have
pay attention that the "Delete entry" buttons are shown only where the
"Personal" tier is present in the Origin list. Unfortunately, the
entries and the ones containing typos and such gradually pile up and
are too many and too scattered to collect them manually. It would be
to be able to delete them as I stumble upon them in the suggestion
immediately after I realize I have just saved a translation
I guess regenerating Weblete's TM from the latest one or two project
versions (7.4 and master) would be a good way to clean it up. Can I
such a thing for Bulgarian?
Also, I'm sorry about the broken link, here is a permalink to an entry:
For me, the Similarity column is empty for the last 4 suggestions.
The two first strings are ok, the first one being 100%
Can you point to a string where it shows up for you?
I seem to remember the "delete entry" shows up for inconsistent entries.
As an aside, the particular configuration of the LO Weblate hurts
Not having access to more languages or comments doesn't make the most
of translator time.
You can add more languages in your settings, or I didn't understand
what you mean.
At the time I think there was a policy of making suggestions first.
Most other instances leave everything open, or request to join anything.
I don't see a point in having to click and then being allowed to edit…?
Not possible for me, but I only have 1500 translations on my account. I
can see the comments, but not make comments.
Commenting isn't possible, making suggestions for the source language
It is possible, I review numerous of them each month, see for example
I clicked "Placement of source code file" (05120100.xhp
(There is no /05120100.xhp file)
Clicking "Translation file" (bg/helpcontent2/source/text/scalc/01.po
(There is no (/helpcontent folder).
and the source code links are broken.
I clicked on Source string location of the same string
in the String information area and it works for me, is it broken for
you? or could you give a link where it does not work?
It doesn't say anything about bug-reports in
where I would look for it.
As an example, the next string is
"The cell value is strictly less than the user defined value in the
text box in the right."
where it should be "user-defined" and "on the right". ("in the right"
means ~moral superiority vs. non-preferable alternative.
If the link to the source appears to be broken for you, an alternative
could be to open a bug and give the permalink to the string.
Anyway. Latest Weblate version and new config would help greatly.
The new "teams" functionality allows setting up some users with access
to edit source strings.
Doing that through Gerrit/Git is a non-starter.
Bonus points: I made
for https://weblate.org/discover/ and sent an e-mail to the WL admin in
march of 2021.
I would delegate some responsibility away from just the one guy if the
entire product depends on things that aren't getting done.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy