On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 at 19:35:34 +0200, Eike Rathke wrote:
Maybe something Guilhem (on Bcc) could investigate?

I see, my fix from yesterday was incomplete.  While pymime no longer
choked on attachments that are not stripped away after reflowing the
message (such as text/plain), I forgot to update the Content-Type.

The problem was that your mail was multipart/signed, but the detached
OpenPGP signature was stripped away (and replaced with the list footer),
resulting in an invalid message which some MUA rightfully refused to
show properly.

Fixed, the former Content-Type of multipart messages is now overridden
with multipart/mixed when not all attachments are stripped away.

--
Guilhem.