Hi cloph, *,

many, many thanks, very much appreciated. :-D

Btw: Someone claimed a misspelled word in German UI: "Zahl~format" instead of "Zahlen~format",
how it were right.

How can I find and fix such strings? Opengrok and Gerrit? Pootle wasn't helpful at all in this regard.

And is it possible (or even helpful) to enable xmllint for changes in .xc* configuration files?