Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last
2017 Archives by date, by thread · List index

Totally no need to bother with deeper sense of it, really.
Just translate it literally.
Same story with 'oblique'/'italic' dichotomy.

On 21/06/17 16:50, Olivier Hallot wrote:

"Book" font style seems to be a term/jargon used by the printing
industry, and careless translation may lead to mistake. Can somenone
shed some light here?

To unsubscribe e-mail to:
Posting guidelines + more:
List archive:
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.