On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 10:18 PM, Olivier Hallot
<olivier.hallot@libreoffice.org> wrote:
Hi Cloph, Sophie, all

1) There is no pocheck report for pt/pt-BR. Was pt-BR (or pt) scanned?

should have been (it is run on all languages), might be that I
accidentally skipped it when splitting up the full thing into the
chunks that are accepted by the mailinglist (all in one mail would bee
too large)
Could also be a bug in the processing, as you see the duplcation, it
might be the case..

2) the issue on "citation/quotation" also exist in pt* language,

Nope, not in this case.
pt-BR (and pt) had Citação for the STR_POOLCOLL_TOX_CITATION string
and STR_POOLCHR_HTML_CITATION, but pool*CHR* doesn't conflict with
pool*COLL*, so in this case no issue.

(STR_POOLCOLL_HTML_BLOCKQUOTE string was Citações and thus different).

so I
guess it had to be flagged by pocheck,

might be that other problems exist in pt/pt-BR, but this specific one was fine.

thus 1).

It is run for all langs, but as written above I might have
accidentally removed results when preparing the split list

On the other hand, I can't get the style Citation in the UI. As a clue
below, this style seems to be related to Table of Contents (TOX), but it
does not appear in the style window, even in the KeyID build.

Mistery? A bug or an unused style?

sw/source/ui/utlui/poolfmt.src

[…]
String STR_POOLCOLL_TOX_CITATION
{
    Text [ en-US ] = "Citation" ;
};

FYI: that is an old string though ( https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/8473/ )

I guess it conflicts with the HTML_BLOCKQUOTE one (thats also old).

In this case, pocheck might be too careful to avoid duplicates, as
AFAICT the TOX strings are just additional labels/defaults as to what
paragraph templates will be considered when assembling an index – but
didn't look into that in more detail. (FYI: the Blockquote paragraph
style label is "Quotations")

ciao
Christian