Hi everyone,

On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 7:42 PM, Baurzhan Muftakhidinov
<baurthefirst@gmail.com> wrote:
I get an connection timeout error for the Update from templates link,
(I suppose it takes so long that Firefox decides that server would not respond)

The same has just happened to me, I also decided to trigger the update
against templates instead of waiting until Monday, and got a timeout
error from Firefox.

After I re-open the https://translations.documentfoundation.org/kk/libo_ui/
I see that many (6968) of the correct strings are in Needs work state now.
Is that because of Update from templates failed?

Again the Pootle has put translations from another language
as fuzzy translations, after the Update from templates link
finished its work.

Indeed, after seeing that thousands of strings in the Spanish libo_ui
folder went fuzzy, I noticed that many strings were replaced with
their correspondent translations in (what I recognize as) Kazakh,
instead of Spanish.

Something wicked has just happened in Pootle’s database! Some of those
Kazakh strings are marked as if I submitted them, with my user name
and timestamp.

Too bad I already started to fix all of those myself, manually
retranslating into Spanish, but what a waste of time. (The good side
of this is that as I’m retranslating, I’m also detecting some errors
I’ve overlooked in previous versions of the Spanish translations).

Regards