Hi Michael.

I am representing an organization named Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) based
in Pune, India. You might want to take a look at   http://www.cdac.in/gist for more information
about my organization. C-DAC is an autonomous scientific society under Ministry of Communications
and Information Technology, Govt. of India.

As i had mentioned in my earlier email, there is a team up here which has been dealing with
translation and localization of various free and open source softwares for quite some time now.
C-DAC felt that it is better to join the main community by contributing this work of translation
which C-DAC team has already done. Hence this request of additing so many Indian languages on to
translation platform (pootle). I am ready to coordinate for requested languages untill someone else
joins any of these language teams. The moment some one joins these languages, and is confident of
taking up these tasks, i will make myself free from those languages and contribute to other aspects
of the project. :)

I dont speak all of these languages. I know only from Marathi and Hindi.

Regards,
Chandrakant Dhutadmal,
C-DAC, Pune, India.