Hi Michael, *,

Thanks to bringing it to my attention.

On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 3:50 PM, Michael Bauer <fios@akerbeltz.org> wrote:

 Christian,

Could you look into these requests from Chandra? Maybe it slipped through
on the list. He's quite active on Mozilla so I think his project(s) are
bona fide.

He's sending using a yahoo address, and yahoo employs DMARC, and google
mail respects DMARC settings, this is fatal as all mails from yahoo users
that is processed by a mailinglist will be rejected (i.e. I and all other
users whose mail-provider respects dmarc will never get it).

Are you the main gatekeeper for new translators/locales these days?

I'm the one who deals with extracting the translations from pootle and
putting them into the sourcecode and for updating the templates on pootle
and stuff. I'm not a gatekeeper of some sort regarding pootle
administration. I happen to also have administrative rights on pootle, but
setting up new locales or adding people to languages can be done by other
pootle admins as well.

In this case, Andras already handled the request as far as I can tell:
Andras Timar wrote on May 22nd:
"I gave you ("chandrakantd") admin rights to Santali."

So if there's still a problem, please let me know.

ciao
Christian

-------- An teachdaireachd thùsail --------  Cuspair: Re:
[libreoffice-l10n] New Language teams for Libre Office (Indian languages)  Ceann-là:
Thu, 22 May 2014 03:41:30 -0700 (PDT)  O: chandrakant dhutadmal
<cpdhutadmal@yahoo.com> <cpdhutadmal@yahoo.com>  Freagairt gu: chandrakant
dhutadmal <cpdhutadmal@yahoo.com> <cpdhutadmal@yahoo.com>  Gu:
fios@akerbeltz.org <fios@akerbeltz.org> <fios@akerbeltz.org>,
l10n@global.libreoffice.org <l10n@global.libreoffice.org><l10n@global.libreoffice.org>,
timar74@gmail.com <timar74@gmail.com> <timar74@gmail.com>

 Hi.

 I logged into https://translations.documentfoundation.org and chose
Santali language. But i am not able to type or copy /paste any translated
strings there. So, how do I contribute?.
 [...]