Before converting windows to WindgetLayout has been started, someone told that new *.ui files will
allow us to render whole window dialogs and see what the context is.

Now we have another big release with many converted dialogs, many translations to do and with
nothing to help us. In Polish word "General" could be translated as "Ogólny", "Ogólnie", "Ogólne" ad
so on. If I have over 200 automatic translated strings and non possibilities to see words in
context, what should I do now (half year ago I manually searched and compared differences in 4.0 and
4.1 and don't want come back to this "solution")?

I am afraid there is no simple and easy solution. My method is:
- find the dialog in UI (if you have no clue where, you can open and see it in Glade thanks to ui
files)
- open the dialog in 4.2 (new originals) and in 4.1 (old translations)
- find the translated dialog strings in 4.1 po files
- check and copy strings from files to Pootle (suggestions, currently missing, would help a lot
here)

(Maybe someone uses a better workflow... ?)

It is still a lot of work (that can't be avoided for such changes I think), on the other hand it is an opportunity to review the complete dialogs and to fix or improve current translations. Of course it would be awesome if we could see UI dialogs directly in Pootle like in Glade (maybe some offline software allows this, I don't know).

Regards,
Stanislav