Hi Tom

Best to see for yourself what IRR is.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/i/irr.asp

2013/7/21 Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk>

Hi :)
Thanks :)  I think

Computes the internal rate of return for a series of cash flows

is a minor improvement on the 2nd one.  Neither make any sense to me but
some background reading about the topic made it clear i would never
understand enough to get a short simple sentence.  The 2nd one suggests
that the function can handle a number of inputs and then generate a single
output value.  The first suggests that you have got to put in several
different parameters in order to get a single output value.

Regards from
Tom :)