Well, I gave you few. :)
To find more I would have to proof read all calc formulas and I'm not really sure I want to do that.

I see a lot of errors of cosmetical type in Calc, which I'm notreporting. Things like consistency.In some formulas you have nper/ npery / NPER / NPERY , some strings start with capital letter others don't. Some strings end with dot, others don't. I'm not reporting that since it isn't affectingfunctionality of program and I would spam this list all day long. :)

Maybe someone can tackle that in his free time if he things it's worth fixing, but except cosmetical value nothing will be gained.