Hi Sophie,

Thank you for all the explanations! :-)

On 2010-12-29 at 21:00 +0300, Sophie Gautier wrote:

This is now two/three months that we didn't touch the files because we
do not have them in the LO Pootle repository and we are not working any
more on the OOo Pootle repository. So some teams have now a fair amount
of issues to fix in their files, that will take time and resources, and
we need to have the complete set of files in the LO Pootle repository
for that.

I see, OK.  What is at the moment blocking the import of the content of
the OOo Pootle into the LO Pootle, please?  Just some missing tooling,
or the decision of what is the source for the translations & how to
organize them?