Hi Sophie

I have a demand on this subject.

I don't have enough energy to dedicate to the translation of two large softwares like LibO and OO. I had already made my choice to stick with LibreOffice.

So someone else will take care of OO. When it come to import the developments from OO to LibO it will be important to flag *all new OO strings* (m90) as fuzzy or untranslated, even if they are translated already, so that I can revise and aprove for LibreOffice. Otherwise LibreOffice will bear inconsistencies because of an external influence.

It may be quite hard to make difference between a *new* (m90) translated string and an old one.

Thanks

Olivier