Hi David et al,
As I had promised, it is Boxing day, and my idea has been developed
into something more than just a scribble on a scrap of paper.

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibreOffice_documentation_workflow_proposal.odp

The idea is to promote structured coordination between documentation
language teams to allow concepts and content to flow from one language
to another without restricting how the concept is implemented in any
NL document.
I have built the idea from the documentation workflow that Jean
proposed we use from the OOoAuthors site, including an editing and
review process for every proposed change regardless of language.

I am not sure what direction language teams have taken regarding
documentation and if this proposal fits in with any existing plans,
could someone comment on this?

I would appreciate feedback to the open questions at the end of the
document, if you have a constructive opinion, I am more than happy to
adapt the approach if something is more appropriate / better outcome.

Thanks all for the positive input and support so far with the
Documentation Team.
Michael Wheatland