Hello,

My name is Farzaneh Sarafraz. I started the OO.o fa_IR project, created the
locale data, and made the first complete Persian builds. I also managed a
team of volunteers who at the time created the Persian localisation pages. I
also drafted Iran's "no" vote against OOXML in 2007.

I have been maintaining the project since 2005, although the project was
less active recently as there haven't been as many volunteers and I became
rather busy with my postgraduate research.

However, I believe I could still spend some time coordinating and
contributing to the LibreOffice Persian project. I won't have as much time,
but I have experience coordinating other L10n projects (including VLC and
Gimp). I was asked to take over the Gnome fa_IR project a couple of weeks
ago, but thought if I only have time for one of the two, it would be
LibreOffice.

Anyway, hello everyone! It's good to be back.

Fa.