Thanks Setphan,

I think it's best to recompile the source from scratch with official DEB packaging system.

How can I exclude some of the apps such as "Draw"? Is it possible that each app has its own DEB installation file so that I won't be installing it if I skip its DEB file? Or, is there a parameter for excluding apps?

Regards