Hi Michael,

Thanks for writing back.

I noticed that option after I compiled the source. I was looking a way to create a .deb file, and checkinstall was the option suggested.

My problem is, the .deb file works fine on Ubuntu 18.04 and I can install the extension. However, the same .deb file is installed on Debian-10 but I can't install the extension.

Regards