Hello,

I use gcc 8.2.1 20190101 with self buill linux.  I do not want to compile LO linking with static
libraries, which I have
already as .so on my system, so no ./configure .

For the first error, int cannot be converted to boolean, the message is in /src/libreoffice-
6.1.4.2/build/workdir/UnpackedTarball/pdfium/core/fxcodec/codec/fx_codec_jpeg.cpp and the code is:

static boolean _src_fill_buffer(j_decompress_ptr cinfo) {
  return 0;
}

Regards
  Дилян