On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 3:33 AM, Bunth Tamás <btomi96@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Alex,

On 10 April 2018 at 15:04, Alexander Thurgood <alex.thurgood@gmail.com>
wrote:
Le 10/04/2018 à 12:30, Tamas Bunth a écrit :
Read through your blog posts, sounds really promising, and I am
interested in testing with various hsqldb ODB files that I have accrued
over time through QAtriaging of Base problems.

Thank you for that.

Same here, I just finished reading all your blogs and the referenced TDF
pages; thanks for all that.

Also took some to time to read over a number of the bugzilla items on the
work, along with the most recent ESC notes on the ML.
You've been busy ;-)

Is there any particular setup required to test, other than building from
master ?

Are any startup parameters required ?

I build with --enable-firebird-sdbc flag, but I belive that it enabled
by default. So no, that's all.

I noted in one of the blogs this line:
"The migration can be enabled using DBACCESS_HSQL_MIGRATION=1 when starting
LibreOffice."

So, I grabbed another copy of the daily build (13-apr-2018), little problem
with it (it won't start - but it's a daily build and I'll grab the again
tomorrow)
I'm hoping that with this that option to migrate will be there and, if so
I'll, will put to use for testing gong forward.

Thanks again,

Drew