Hi all,
I'm Mayank Gupta. GSoC 2016 aspirant for Libreoffice project 'Add impress
shape animations that use real physics engine'.  I built Libreoffice on
Windows it was successful with errors related to different tests. So, mst_
on IRC told it might be because ATL hadn't been disabled properly. He told
me how to handle it and so I made a patch and uploaded to Gerrit. When I
built it in visual Studio. Run impress from LO, added animations to a
simple text in impress, an error popped up saying 'bad allocation'. I
checked RAM usage it peaked to 72%(total 4 gigs RAM) with about 750 MB
occupied by Libreoffice just before failure. Then I did a 'make clean'  and
did 'make'  again on source directory. Building visual Studio solution was
successful without error. My problems are:
1) when I run Libreoffice from cygwin terminal it shows error:
The application cannot be started.
A General error occurred while accessing your Central configuration.
( "com.sun.star.configuration.ReadWriteAccess of type
com.sun.star.configuration.XReadWriteAccess ")

2) Opening visual Studio solution does nothing.
What should I do to solve these problems?