The solution which is made after 'make vs2013-ide-integration' and exists
in source folder. Perhaps that's because the compete build itself wasn't
successful. I tried make clean, then make. Deleted source folder. Unzipped
tarball again and did git checkout - f and git pull - r. Ran autogen.sh
with all the parameters except I didn't disable ATL and activex. But still
build fails with errors. http://pastebin.ca/3399442