Hello,

Robert and Alex are back from vacation, and we would try to finally migrate Gerrit to the new KVM instance

        this Wednesday, September 11th,
        starting at about 1600 UTC

I expect that the outage during data migration will last about 30-60 minutes.

In case there is a compelling reason to not do it that day, please let me know ASAP (and copy me on the mail, as I am not subscribed to the developer mailing list). In that case we need to shift the migration to a date after the conference in Milan.

Florian