On 05/31/2013 10:08 AM, Noel Power wrote:
On 30/05/13 17:44, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
The problem is that sc/util/scfilt.component claims that the scfilt
library contains an implementation of the
com.sun.star.sheet.FilterFormulaParser service with implementation
name "com.sun.star.comp.oox.xls.FormulaParser", but
scfilt_component_getFactory does not actually support it.
[...]
hmm I confess I an not quite sure how/when/why the implementatation was
removed, I remember moving the implementation ( like you mentioned )
perhaps I missed something in the move that made it seem like the
service could no longer be instantiated ( and then someone else removed
it ) I don't know, it's even possible I removed it myself ( do you know
from whatever archaeology you already did ? )

The C++ class implementing "com.sun.star.comp.oox.xls.FormulaParser" was OOXMLFormulaParser, and the head of "git log -SOOXMLFormulaParser" reads

commit effda59a12cedd3cf200d2e9f5186a623b0855bb