On 30/05/13 16:49, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
Before <http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=8ada1cd2846e5e60ad63250c68ddea3a9356546f> "move excel related oox bits to sc," the following six UNO service implementations were listed in oox/util/oox.component, included in oox_component_getFactory (source/core/services.cxx), and implemented in the oox library:

oox::ole::WordVbaProjectFilter, "com.sun.star.comp.oox.WordVbaProjectFilter"
oox::xls::BiffDetector, "com.sun.star.comp.oox.xls.BiffDetector"
oox::xls::ExcelFilter, "com.sun.star.comp.oox.xls.ExcelFilter"
oox::xls::ExcelBiffFilter, "com.sun.star.comp.oox.xls.ExcelBiffFilter"
oox::xls::ExcelVbaProjectFilter, "com.sun.star.comp.oox.xls.ExcelVbaProjectFilter"
oox::xls::OOXMLFormulaParser, "com.sun.star.comp.oox.xls.FormulaParser"

However, with that commit (making its debut in LO 3.6.0, it appears):

oox::xls::ExcelFilter, "com.sun.star.comp.oox.xls.ExcelFilter"

is now correctly listed in sc/util/scfilt.component, included in scfilt_component_getFactory (sc/source/filter/excel/xestream.cxx), and its implementation moved to the scfilt library.
yay I got one right :-)))

oox::xls::OOXMLFormulaParser, "com.sun.star.comp.oox.xls.FormulaParser"

is erroneously listed in sc/util/scfilt.component but not included in scfilt_component_getFactory (sc/source/filter/excel/xestream.cxx); its implementation got initially moved to the scfilt library, but has since been removed as it was unreferenced.
intentional ( at least from me ) I doubt we want to do formula parsing over uno ( I think Kohei would agree ) But whats the question here? are there still references to these strings ( in some registry file or something ) or are you just wondering why they disappeared ( hopefully entirely )

oox::xls::BiffDetector, "com.sun.star.comp.oox.xls.BiffDetector"
oox::xls::ExcelBiffFilter, "com.sun.star.comp.oox.xls.ExcelBiffFilter"
oox::xls::ExcelVbaProjectFilter, "com.sun.star.comp.oox.xls.ExcelVbaProjectFilter"

are all suspiciously neither listed in sc/util/scfilt.component nor included in scfilt_component_getFactory (sc/source/filter/excel/xestream.cxx), but their implementations were initially moved to the scfilt library and have since been removed as they were unreferenced.
well for sure ExcelVbaProjectFilter should be dead and gone, the others well I would bet they were only used by the biffdumper ( which more than likely was not completely removed when the commit above was first pushed ) And... that was a quite a large commit and I would ( naturally ) have been a bit cautious about removing some things that I was unsure were still used or not. If they were subsequently removed because they 'really' weren't used then that is good right? Personally I wouldn't spare a thought about the disappearance of any of the above

oox::ole::WordVbaProjectFilter, "com.sun.star.comp.oox.WordVbaProjectFilter"

appears to have been removed for good, neither listed in sc/util/scfilt.component, nor included in scfilt_component_getFactory (sc/source/filter/excel/xestream.cxx), nor has its implementation been moved to the scfilt library.
ditto, goodbye, good riddance

Can anybody shed light on which parts of this were intentional and which were accidental damage?
As long as no one else cares than all gone and intentionally so, but where's the mess, I didn't find any leftover references ( admittedly I only looked at the first few mentioned above )

Noel