Le Tue, 23 Apr 2013 11:59:39 +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen <bjoern.michaelsen@canonical.com> a écrit:

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 10:14:50PM +0200, Mat M wrote:
A glossary of the functions and a pointer to a Good Use(tm) of it in
an existing makefile may help a lot.

Looking at the replies we seem to actually have quite a bit of docs, they are
just distributed all over the net and some might be a bit outdated.

Are you maybe interested in updating:

 https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Build_System

to link and collect them all?

Best,

Bjoern

I started doing it. Check https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Build_System to be sure you see it without looking to page history :)

If I have questions about gbuild (and be sure I will :) ), what is the preferred way:
- Asking the list through a dedicated thread
- Private mails to gbuild experts (Volunteers, one step ahead)
- Asking list + CCing gbuild experts
- TOBECONFIRMED tags in the wiki
- any other mean I did not thought about which is still convenient for akser and answerer :)

I am CEST timed and could not reach IRC during work hours, alas. BTW, I am not sure it will be the best way.

Regards
--
Mat M