On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 9:18 AM, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks@suse.com> wrote:
        You might also find that in fact it is faster to have everything in one
blob - ie. the whole suite there, and that LTO and PGO will give a
better result for that; certainly for some use-cases such as LibreOffice
on-line having a single very large, fully internally resolved library
would be rather more memory efficient for lots of connecting clients I
suspect, faster to get running etc. So it is by no means wasted work -
are you interested in creating an mode for --enable-merge-libs=all (or
sim.) that does that ?

        And did you get any further with the debugging ?

Ok, I'll take a look at adding a mergelibs=all option.

I decided that it would probly be easier to just start over
rather than trying to debug the errors I was getting.

Thanks,

Peter