If we are planning to try and modularize each aspect of LO to the point
where it could be built on its own with out the rest of the suite, wouldnt
it be best to merge libs that have to do with their appropriate apsect of
the program writer has all its respective libs merged, and then anything
that is common to all aspects has its own merged lib with just the common
libs etc?