On 8 April 2013 23:08, Peter Foley <pefoley2@pefoley.com> wrote:
On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 10:19 AM, Tomáš Chvátal <tomas.chvatal@gmail.com> wrote:
[so i turned off my tinderbox after having it fail for a week] but hey the
app still runs fine).

Tomas,

Right now libmerged seems to be causing very strange crashes in the unit tests.
I'm trying to figure out what exactly is going wrong, but any help
would be appreciated.

So - it should now work in master.
One problem is using ure libraries in libmerged.
javaldx had problems to find libmerged because it's not in ure.

Also I think
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=6c8c54ee90a2a8d3a8d35b7e89fb39770500936f
was not complete because e.g. in
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/sc/source/ui/attrdlg/scabstdlg.cxx#51
you still try to get CreateDialogFactory symbol.

It seems to work again and even my abort problem disappeared (I hope forever).
That's great.
Thanks Peter.

I plan to merge some urelibs and see how it works but that can't be
used in regular builds I am afraid because of compatibility issues.
And maybe some more regular libraries.

Matus