Hi Ivan,

This commit fixes that for me:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/**libreoffice/core/commit/?id=**
6657052e463b4ff9c8a005faadcf22**89d32343a3<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=6657052e463b4ff9c8a005faadcf2289d32343a3>
Does it look ok to you?

Yes, that looks good. But now I need to take another look at the code that
moves the viewport when an item is moved up or down...

 I'm sorry, but I think that the added border looks bad where it goes
beside the scroll bars - see other attached image.

That is how it already looks in Tools - Customize - Events, and how it
always looked on Windows I guess. Of course in native gtk apps scrollbars
seem to be always placed outside of a listbox...

I just looked very closely at the Windows behaviour, and the scrollbars
look good (attached image) apart from a separate issue. I think gtk might
look bad due to the theme being used.

Kind regards,

Luke.