On Friday 20 of July 2012, Lubos Lunak wrote:
 And after all this is done, it should be easier to actually talk about
LO4, because we'll know what the talk is actually about. As for the
technical details (i.e. c) ), we'll need to decide how to handle the
breakages it'll cause for extensions. Note that as extensions use only URE
(right?), affected code is actually relatively small (AFAIK sal/,
salhelper/, cppu/, cppuhelper/, udkapi/ and offapi/, not sure about the last
one).

 By the way, could somebody please confirm this or list the things where we do
need to care about stability to the outside world? I know ure/source/README
has a list of libraries, but this is not only about libraries.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak@suse.cz