this week there was a problem on master with the dependencies generated
for IDL files, caused by adding of a "-I." option in an AOO rebase.
this has caused spurious re-builds of all IDL files, which can happen
during "make subsequentcheck" and will cause that to fail variously.

this is fixed now on master with 7c10706845e3b2924152c831b35a458078dc274f.

if you have a source tree on a revision from ~Tuesday to before the fix,
to get correct dependencies after pulling, do "make udkapi.clean
offapi.clean oovbaapi.clean" or i guess simply letting IDL files rebuild
themselves spuriously once more should fix it as well :)