On Friday 20 of July 2012, Michael Meeks wrote:
On Fri, 2012-07-20 at 17:20 +0200, Lubos Lunak wrote:
 Now, if you look at
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/LibreOffice4 , a lot of
the stuff there does not belong to the page at all, as it has absolutely
nothing to do with any of the above:

      Can you edit the page to separate the pieces that you don't believe
require ABI change from those that do ?

 I can, but I don't think I know enough to know about all of them. I can mark
some as questionable though.

- "de-UNO-ize the ODF import and export filters." is a purely internal
matter that does not affect anything outside of LO core (or am I wrong
here?)

      that depends on whether crazy people have tried to hook into / use
those interfaces from their scripts etc. Anything exposed is scripting /
plugin-authors is liable to their random walk attacks of this nature :-)

 Hmm. That makes it something we should take into consideration then, but that
consideration may be quickly over with saying that it's internal API and as
such we don't care about people who abuse it.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak@suse.cz