2012/7/20 Lubos Lunak <l.lunak@suse.cz>:
On Thursday 19 of July 2012, Michael Meeks wrote:
* 4.0 - when to call it that ? (Kendy)
So for that, we should first decide
on what "LibreOffice4" will mean.

- the wiki page with technical tasks needs to be cleaned up
- we need to decide how to deal with the fact that LO4 will break backwards
compatibility

For me the 4 Version would be different from other versions, if the
office suite includes a browser and a messenger
http://interface.sf.net and http://dooble.sf.net

Like MS Office 360 has Skype and Cloud.
Regards Randolph