Hello

Le Tue, 03 Jul 2012 09:42:46 +0200, David Ostrovsky <d.ostrovsky@gmx.de> a écrit:

Hi,

Zitat von Mat M <matm@gmx.fr>:

Hello

Le Sun, 10 Jun 2012 12:44:42 +0200, Korrawit Pruegsanusak
<detective.conan.1412@gmail.com> a écrit:

> I think you should disable your antivirus during the build. It
> captures CVE files as a threat, and delete / quarantine them.

I eventually found that files are copied into the tmp folder of cygwin
before being used by tests, so c:\cygwin\tmp is the path to exclude, not
the libo sources one.

it only works if you do have admin rights.
Think about enterprise where you do not have it.
I'm at home, so no issue with that, right.

In that case you will end up manually commented all CVE
cpp units calls in the tree (and there are a lot).

Actually I'm missing the build option:
--without-ccpunit (or at least --without-cve-unit)

Unit tests are really important and we need more of them.
In some circumstances however (tracking down critical problems on some strange platform) all you want is to get debug build done and not to mess around with ... antivirus settings!
About AV, --without-cve-unit is enough, but having a way to bypass unit testing could be practical for some specific cases.

regards
--
Mat M