On 07/03/2012 04:46 PM, Daniel Bankston wrote:

If an ScFormulaCell is set to dirty, it will be re-Interpreted (recalculated). The goal is to avoid this during ODS import of a LibreOffice generated document and instead use cached formula results imported from the document itself to achieve better performance.

Before commit: 22 seconds
After commit: 21 seconds

Really it's probably a less than a second improvement which is not so great.

I'll try to see if callgrind will tell me anything with this test document.

According to callgrind the ScInterpreter::Interpret() chain is still being called on this test file so I need to investigate what is going on. Sorry, I'll let you know what I find out.