Hello

Le Sun, 10 Jun 2012 12:44:42 +0200, Korrawit Pruegsanusak <detective.conan.1412@gmail.com> a écrit:

Hello Mat,

On Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 7:29 PM, Mat M <matm@gmx.fr> wrote:
Or what should I do to be sure the test is really broken and not my build ?

I think you should disable your antivirus during the build. It
captures CVE files as a threat, and delete / quarantine them.

Best Regards,

For sake of completeness, I tried, found it worked. I so decided to limit AV to exclude filescan from libo dirs (so AV filescan is not always disabled), but did not worked. I eventually found that files are copied into the tmp folder of cygwin before being used by tests, so c:\cygwin\tmp is the path to exclude, not the libo sources one.

Regards
--
Mat M