Joel Madero píše v St 20. 06. 2012 v 08:08 -0700:
Thanks for the advice. I thought I had included the qa list, my
mistake. As for the length, I agree and I almost didn't include it but
that was an email in response to mine so I felt a bit obligated to
respond despite the length.

If only I had more time to react early in this interesting
discussion :-)

I had another side question, the response to the thread was made here:
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Cleaning-bug-list-td3988836i20.html#a3991106

I never got an email about the response, instead it was only part of
the digest. Is this the norm because the response was made through
nabble? I was just lucky that I read the digest and saw that there was
a response, otherwise that person would have never heard back from me
about all of his concerns.

I see, bfo sent the response only to the mailing list.

The problem is that different people has different style in handling
mailing lists. I prefer to stay in CC because I monitor mailing lists
less frequently. Hence, I keep also other people in CC. I know many
other guys that do not want to get mails twice (from mailing list and
from CC), so they remove themselves and all other people from CC. I am
afraid that we can't do much about it. Both approaches have some
advantages :-)

Thanks again for the feedback, I think this topic is about exhausted
at least for now. I'll get something up on the site where you
suggested as well as a little blurb about it unless Rainer suggests
otherwise.

Yup, I need to do some other work as well. I have spent too much time
with mails the previous two days ;-)

Best Regards,
Petr